Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Laugh Out Loud

Question : those who has watched Kungfu Panda, please grade how funny it is (from level 0-5)

well, so far from what ppl told me, it is DAMN FUNNY...OH MY GOD...SOOOO FFFUUNNNNYY!!!

i dunno how to grade, but if i were to grade how much i laughed while watching the cartoon, i say...level 1?
i really dunno... is my threshold of laughing so high?
why is it so hard for me to find things funny? so difficult for me to laugh out loud? with tears trickling down and get cramp in the stomach and roll on the floor?
when was the last time this happens to me?

once, i watched 'contract lover' with a fren. throughout the movie he was just laughing and laughing and laughing non stop...and i was just 'hehe' and 'hehe'...i do agree there are funny scenes...but why cant i laugh loud loud? threshold too high? need a stronger stimulus?

laughing boosts our immunity... and its a simple way to make ourselves healthier... i know i smile...im seldom unhappy...i know i just have to be myself...but i just want to LAUGH...

tell me the funniest joke u know or any funnest comedy... i just wanna see how much i can laugh...

i think im a bit mad...

4 comments:

Ching Mun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ching Mun said...

Hey came across your blog.

I'll rate it as about 1/5 too. Its story line is good but not really very funny.

I rarely laugh out loud upon watching movie but Steve Martin in the comedy called "The Pink Pather" 2 years back was a good laugh for me. Can try that though :)

Unknown said...

hai...came across your blog. nice one...

Baby Devil said...

hey galz...hv to agree v u..the movie is funny..but i dont LOL too...guess its not bcoz of our high threshold..stimes human js dont like to exercise the mouth muscle too much as it might cause wrinkle.. =p