Saturday, August 23, 2008

nice uncle

was rushing through my forensic medicine notes when my study table light started blinking...then it got back to normal...n blinked again after a long time..

i thought something was wrong with the electricity...not bothered..

when i came back to the room after my exam, my study table was like disco lah..the light was blinking non stop...hahaha..

it was past 5pm..went to search for the hostel electrician but he was no where to be seen..nevermind lah..
one more subject to go, i had to sit on my bed to study to get proper lighting...cant be studying in dark as my eyesights are almost gone..

after my last paper today...came back...hunt for the electrician...
then he came...standing at the door smiling...hehe...
he told me to write a letter of application (leceh procedure... to fix the light also must write love letter to the warden)..then he started checking..then replaced with a new tube or starter...(forgot to ask him wut was wrong)...

then he was searching for the transparent shield that covers the light..hehe..i took it out long time ago n was on top of the cupboard...filled with dust...paiseh lah..told him i'l fix it myself coz its dirty...

uncle so nice la..he say come come i wash for u... aaah? no need gua..u good enough to come fix the light d...
so he went to wash in the kitchen..wash with soap n scrub sumore lah... took longer than my dish-washing time...
then he dry it...then he fixed it...

then i saw screwdriver sticking out from his pocket..wanted to borrow to fix 2 screws jutting out from my rack... he asked me wut i want to do with it..i show him the screws..and he fix them for me also lah..!!!

because of communication problem..all i could say was..thank u bhaia...thank u..hehehe..thank u...
he also kept saying welcome madam...welcome...hehe..

oh..n i remembered..he fixed my bicycle reflector long time ago...i only asked him if he has the 'nut' to replace the missing one.. n he fixed the whole thing for me..hahaha..

nice uncle...simple humble helpful polite responsible efficient..
the maids in the hostel should learn from him, rather than sitting n chit chatting whole day..
or maybe... everyone should be like him...hehe..
i also muz learn from him n not always be a fighter cock...despite having language problem here...muahahaha!!!!

No comments: