Friday, March 28, 2008

p~i~a~n~o

i miss my piano...

when i m away from home, besides the dear ones and the good food, i miss my piano a lot...was just reading my friends' blogs, and they have some soft music played at the background... n they are all nice, soothing music played with the piano...i kept playing back the background music again and again...
oh...it makes me miss the feeling of running my fingers on the keyboard, or 'banging' the keys hard when i feel like it...
i know i cant play well...but my parents and brother think i play the nicest piece of music...hahaha...anyway..as long as i enjoy myself..who cares? hahaha...
i really love the piano scenes in jay chou's 'secret'...awesome...!!! and the antique grand piano...i dont dream of having it...but i do wish i can be in the music room...hehe...

No comments: