Wednesday, February 01, 2006

* gOng x! fA Ca! *

hi hi there.. it has been ages since i last updated my bloggie..nobody miss me right? haha..
well..wut had i been doing lately? practically..not much..same old routine...go to class..eat..sleep..study..

oh ya..been to tanjung karang for a homestay cum community service thingy..the best thing i enjoyed there is cycling ..cycling an old bicycle with baskets in front n at the back..as if i m selling cucumber...haha..it's really fun to go around the kampung on a bicycle..altho it cant go fast like motocycles..but it is still faster than walking..n wut i gain after cycling is...more melanin pigment...hehehe...
but one thing which i regret is...i din bring my camera...so i cant take nice pictures... :( that's the saddest thing...i cant capture the pictures of the nice orchids in my foster mom's house n also the nice river running down along the road i cycle..

oops...my mid sem results are out...i hav nth to say bout my results coz i din put in effort...i hav to admit this...but i think i m quite lucky to get ''considered not bad'' results lah...anyway i must not depend too much on luck...i muz work harder harder harder...to get results that come from my own hardship...no more last minute work loh...reminding myself everyday...but because it is chinese new year right now...too much distraction lah...haha...the toughest subject is anatomy i guess...lecturer is going so fast...how to catch up...my goodness...aih...nvm...18 february is not too far...finals will be over soon...

getting sleepy d...dunno wut m i typing here...gong xi fa cai lah everybody...whoever is married...give me angpow yo...nothing interesting to share with u guys here this time...bye...

No comments: