Thursday, May 29, 2008

p!cs fRoM M.A.H.A.B.A.L.E.S.H.W.A.R.


sorry for the tiny pics n for being late in uploading this pics..thanks to the snail-speed connection here...jz want to get it done fast..so compressed them until so small..

Mahabaleshwar, a hillstation situated in Maharashtra. Went there on 7th May with my classmates, a total of 76 ppl.
Weather was pleasant at night and in the morning, but the afternoon sun was jz killing me.
Had lots of berries--strawberries n malberries.(came back suffering from berries overdose/intolerance for 2 days).
The night sky was beautiful. ''Twinkle twinkle little stars!!!'' There were so many. I just cant forget the sky. Something which i couldnt capture with my camera.

Not gonna describe each n every place that we went to. Lazy.
I'm happy that I got to visit some places in India (besides Goa) after being almost 2 years here..also I got to snap picturesss!!! hehehe!! most happy...
I wanna travel to more places...but JNMC...pls grant me longer holidays...!!!

...hungry...its 2am...zzz...

No comments: