Friday, July 14, 2006

- t ! t L 3 -

yeehaa..windows life messenger BETA and yahoo messenger BETA are fun..
had my first try out this morning..added my MSN contact in yahoo messenger..and started talking to myself..
wanted to try adding other friends..but no one seem to be online..so can only experiment it..oh..nono..not experiment..i mean..experience it by this way..
SO LAME !!

was playing badminton with sis at my house compound n mom was watering the plants...and she called out to us...
" hey...come n see this two fellas.."
we went over..and guess wut..it was grasshopper papa n grasshopper mama..(ehem)..they were..(ehem)..
i quickly grabbed my camera and start snapping pictures of this 'live show'..
well..cant take video..coz it is quite boring lah..as there wasnt any movements..hehe..
by the way..realised tat my photo-taking skill is not good enough..or should i say..not good at all..
i need a master..who can be my sifu..
or is it because my camera has only 4.0 mega pixels so the pics i took don look too nice..haha..excuses..
SO LAME !!

and also..it is SO LAME to keep using the phrase SO LAME..
but im using it for the sake of beeing SO LAME..

well..have been crapping a lot in my recent posts..should be more knowledgable next time..
im already 19+ ..have to act like 20..haha..
don wanna be the LAME school gal who talks a lot of nonsence anymore..

(wut a NATO!)

1 comment:

3R1C said...

AIyo...Applelyn is not supposed to see that la. 18SX la..