Monday, January 09, 2006

-- eXam !S oVeR --

finally...(should i say finally?)...mid sem exam is over...it wasnt that bad afterall to sit for exam early in the year...but i m not really in the mood of relaxing...altho i M relaxing...coz even during study week n exam week...i was relaxing...enjoying my life...what's wrong with me?? enjoying my life at the wrong time...haha...went back home for the study week...reminded myself so manytimes that i have to concentrate...be disciplined...n study hard for exam...BUT...never keep my own promise though...glued to my bed n pillows...stucked in the sofa n couldnt get up n leave the tv...that's how i prepared for my exam...big bad gal...in the end hav to do last minute studies...without feeling the urgency...my goodness...that's why i cannot blame anyone but myself for not completing my chemistry n for not being able to do maths...
but since it is now over d...so let it be...anyway...have to make sure i stop fooling around...muz work harder for the next 'SEMi'ester...hey there...do remind me often k? coz i juz realised that life is beautiful...n im in a happy mood everyday...so that's y i m relaxing....coz i m so glad i can have a happy life to enjoy...(isnt this a lame excuse?)...aiyah...don care lah...let me enjoy myself to the fullest for these few days before i go back to college...hahaha...
oh well...im back in penang now...went straight to pudu station to take bus back right after exam...n i m back in my home sweet home...yeah...back at home wut have i done...it's the most suitable time to eat n sleep right now...but i didnt...i had been spending my time online to read about PANDAs...yoohoo...pandas are really really cute...i love them so much...how nice if i have a chance to volunteer in sichuan wolong giant panda research centre...i really muz go there one day...dont mind spending my entire life there too...
oops...daydreaming again...but i really want to see pandas...play with them...feed them...eee...so cute...i dont mind if they bully me also...haha...
ok...back to reality...seriously...i must not enjoy too much d...one more month to go before finals...n this time we have more chapters to cover...last sem...we were wondering whether can they make it...but this time...we need not ask...they can definitely finish the syllabus in time...we are the ones who need to put in more effort...so no time to lose...ganbatte kudasai erin...ganbatte kudasai everyone...
well...well...well...i dunno whether is it suitable to say this or not...hmmm...ok nvm...anyway...striving for one's goal is important...gaining success is definitely a great satisfaction...but i think...if everyone helps each other...strives together...the success that we gained together will be more meaningful...isnt it so...aiyah...i dunno how to express wut i want to tell...how how how? anyway...no man is an island...we survive because of others too...especially students like us who are away from home...so helping each other is a good chance to help ourselves too...aiyah...okok...just dont be so self-centred and care for urself and be so kiasu...care for others too...coz we always need other ppls help although it can be indirect...or perhaps...sometimes we juz dunno that we are being self-centred and selfish?
i dont think i get my point myself...dunno how to express myself...time to sleep i guess...
hopefully everyone can live a happy life n live in harmony...care for everyone altho they are neither ur closest family member nor ur closest fren...

No comments: